KinkLab Neon Wand
The Neon Wand is a popular device from Kinklab’s ElectroErotic line that creates an electrical discharge across the surface of the skin. The electricity produces sensations over a broad range, from a pleasurably warm tingling, to a more intense, focused sensation that some find painful. The level of sensation created by the wand can be controlled both by a multi-level intensity dial on the wand itself, and also by which electrode you choose to use.
The Neon Wand kit comes with 4 different glass attachments (Electrode Comb, Mushroom Tube, 90 Degree Probe, Tongue Tube) that will be a thrill to experiment with. The kit color refers to the color of the light glowing in the glass electrodes. Due to the sensitive nature of the gas and the electrodes, the color may vary between batches and individual electrodes. Every measure is taken to make them as uniform as possible, but slight differences do occur. This does not in any way affect the quality or performance of any part of this device.
What makes the Neon Wand different:
• The Neon Wand is a solid-state device with no moving parts inside, which makes it possible to move and change the angle of the Neon Wand without distracting interruptions or unexpected variations in the output. Solid-state often prove more durable over time as well.
• Compact, lightweight handset: Traditional electric ray handsets are heavy and bulky. The Neon Wand is light and easy to handle, allowing you to focus on your partner and your play.
• Lower maximum settings: At its highest setting, the Neon Wand will produce an intense sensation, but it does not quite reach the sometimes painful levels that traditional electric ray wands can. This makes it the perfect choice for intermediate and advanced users who prefer using electric ray wands in a more sensual manner, while it is safer and more accessible for beginners.
• Extra long power cord: 8 foot cord is 2 full feet longer than similar devices.
• Complete care and use instructions – including fun ideas to try – are included in the booklet that comes with each kit.