What exactly does the feminine orgasm consist of? Can all women have them? What techniques and postures are the most appropriate to attain one? Are all women multiorgasmic?
Although the female orgasm still provokes doubts and misunderstandings, with the appropriate information, it can be converted to something more simple and natural (and above all, much more pleasurable). This book is for men and women who want to gain easy access to the sexual climax and to discover new possibilities.
Illustrated with numerous testimonials, this book clarifies all these questions with clear, concise language, offering practical advice so that the orgasm becomes the norm during sexual relations.
This manual teaches how all women can have an orgasm each time they make love . . . even without the participation of their partner. The book includes:
• The most effective, stimulating postures
• Advanced techniques and exercises for masturbation
• Fantasies to intensify the orgasm
• The G-spot: myths and realities
• Multiple orgasms: all the secrets
• Oral sex and other versions
• A glossary with the most useful terms