Protection is in your hands with the FC2 Female Condom. This FDA-approved internal condom is classified as a Class II medical device and is proven safe and effective. The FC2 internal condom is latex-free and compatible with all lubricants - water-based, silicone, and even oil-based. The nitrile material is natural-feeling and warms to body temperature.
To use, squeeze the inner ring (the closed end) of the condom and insert it into the vaginal opening as far as it will go. The outer ring will be visible outside of your vagina. Although it is similar in length to a male condom, the sheath is a bit wider, making it comfortable for men of all sizes. The FC2 Female Condom can be inserted up to 2 hours before intercourse.
• Comparable high efficacy to male condoms (95% effective)
• Can be inserted up to 2 hours before intercourse
• Pre-lubricated internally and externally with silicone lubricant
• Compatible with any additional lubricant
• Fits wider than male condoms - ideal for men of all sizes
• Hormone-free with no spermicidal additives