DressTech Antiperspirant Moisture Barrier Spray
This powerful antiperspirant is formulated to reduce sweating beneath silicone hip pads and breast forms. It’s also great for use under Spanx, corsets, cinchers, and other shapewear garments.
• pH balanced for sensitive skin.
• Sprayable for application to large areas.
• Water-based so it is slow to dry, but will not dry out the skin like alcohol-based products.
• No fragrance, glycerin, or nonessential additives. Low-residue so as not to interfere with makeup or adhesives.
Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate 15%
• Apply antiperspirant daily, not when you dress up. Maximum effect is obtained after several days of continuous use.
• Studies indicate that the best time to apply antiperspirant is just before you go to sleep. Your sweat glands will be less active while you sleep, allowing them to be more effectively clogged by the antiperspirant.
• If a single daily application is not sufficient, try applying twice daily.
• There is some evidence that massaging antiperspirant into the skin may improve results.
• Apply only to completely dry skin.
• DressTech Antiperspirant Spray is “low-residue”, not “residue-free”. You should still clean your skin prior to application of makeup or adhesives. Don’t worry, a quick rinse will remove antiperspirant from the sweat pores, where it is needed.
Good product. It's one of those things that it's hard to tell if it works or not being I didn't sweat with them. But with just the glue alone it wasn't as good so A+.