DressTech Silicone Breast Form Adhesive is formulated to safely glue on breast forms, prosthetic nipples, and other appliances. This medical-grade breast adhesive is non-sensitizing and safe to use on skin. Unlike water-based adhesives, this silicone breast form glue is sweat resistant for long lasting results.
Why glue your breast forms?
• Bras aren’t always appropriate! Go bra-less for lingerie or bathing suits. Lose the bra for strapless or backless outfits.
• Ditch the bulky mastectomy bra! Glue your breast forms to enjoy low-cut, delicate lace and more attractive bras options.
• Realistic feel and movement! Attached breast forms move with your skin and feel like part of your body.
Choose the 1 oz brushable formula for nipples, wig lace, and small appliances. It has a higher viscosity for application by brush or finger. The sprayable formula is conveniently applied to breast forms and larger appliances. The 2 oz bottle is enough adhesive to attach a pair of breast forms around 25 times.
How to glue on breast forms
• Prepare the skin by washing with soap and water, or alcohol. Allow skin to fully dry.
• Apply DressTech Breast Form Adhesive to the breast form or appliance. A thin coat is usually more effective than a thick coat.
• Allow DressTech Breast Form Adhesive to fully dry. The adhesive is suspended in solvent, which needs a few minutes to evaporate.
• Press and hold the appliance against the skin. DressTech Breast Form Adhesive is a pressure-sensitive adhesive and maximum strength is achieved after applying pressure for several minutes.
• Remove with DressTech Adhesive Remover.
Ingredients: Hexamethyldisiloxane, Trimethylated Silica treated with Dimethylsiloxane
I put it on at 2pm to do errands then went about my day and did 2 drag performances and they didn't move or start flopping around or floating. highly recommend it. Probably would be good for pasties as well. Sure is resistant to soap tho. Only thing I've found to remove the glue from your body is Micellar water and a cotton pad.